Black Garlic Roast Chicken: How to cook
The roast chicken features: Black garlic stuffed into the chicken belly and baked to a soft, really super fragrant and tasty; the bottom of the chicken is completely immersed in the taste of lime.
- Marinate well in the evening, refrigerate overnight, and remember to give it a massage to help absorb it. and adjust the sauce: soy sauce, cooking wine, lemon juice, rosemary.
2. Stuffing: spore cabbage, cut in half cut or cut into three to four petals, otherwise not easy to taste. Onion with half cut
Black garlic, cut in half. Mix with salt, soy sauce, sesame, salad oil, and squeeze in lime juice.
3. Yes, well, that’s probably the image after the stuffing. Don’t cram it too full. Slice the lime and lay it on a grilled bottom.
4. There are two tips that need to pay attention to, first, the slices should be slightly thicker; second, cut well in advance, dip in the oil after, one is to let the oil in the distribution of lemon fragrance, the second is to make lemon not easy to scorch.
Wrap the chicken wings and chicken feet with tinfoil to avoid baking. After putting in the oven, brush the sauce every 15 minutes. In the last 15 minutes, also cover the top of the lime slices.
5. See it, it is the finishing black garlic chicken.